Are you frustrated by poor return on your investments?
Learn how to invest for the long-term.
We will help you:
- Master asset allocation, a key driver of long-term returns
- Avoid pitfalls (overconfidence, loss aversion, confirmation bias)
- Learn how use macroeconomic data to inform your investments
- Construct your own top-down view on the global economy
- Learn the potential reward and risk of each asset type
- Understand volatility, risk and diversification
- Learn how to construct and manage a cross-asset portfolio
- Avoid paying fees on your investments
- Avoid investment scams
This email course will teach you the basics:
- Use P/E ratios to find cheap shares
- Compare share income with dividend yield
- How bonds work and duration risk
- How to calculate risk with volatility
- How to reduce risk by diversification
- How to find a broker and trade
- What funds are and how to choose them
- How to seek independent financial advice
This is just scratching the surface of how we can help. We would love to hear from you, click this button to get in touch:
Which is the cheapest robo advisor in the UK?
What is the Best Way to Measure Risk?
Review of Scalable Capital: Opening an Account
Exchange Traded Fund Flaws
How to Avoid Misleading Investments
Take our DIY Asset Allocation course!