Knowledge Requirement:- None, this is suitable for someone who has just started investing or someone who has invested for a while but is now considering switching platforms.
When it comes to choosing the best investment platform there is no one size that fits all. But it is definitely worth taking the time to make the right decision because if you don’t it could end up causing you a lot of frustration and costing you money.
In this course we take you through all the steps you need to make the right decision. These include helping you to decide what level of help you need, how much it should cost and which type of accounts offer the most tax efficient solutions.
The course also provides unbiased reviews of each of the major UK platforms whether you want to invest for yourself or would prefer to use a platform that does it for you.
The course is structured into 5 modules and includes links to resources and exclusive video content to help you find the best platform for you.
- What is an investment platform?
- What level of help do you need?
- How much does it cost?
- What types of account are available?
- Platform Directory
- DIY platforms that give you full control
- Do it for you platforms called Robo Advisers where you pay (more) for someone else to manage your investments
- How to move between platforms if you want something better and/or cheaper and/or more appropriate for your needs
Once you have chosen your platforms the next step in your investment journey may be to decide exactly which funds you wish to invest in. If you want help making up your mind why not take a look at our course How to Choose the Best Funds.