With so many different investment funds available understanding which is the best for you can be a daunting task. So in this course we take you step by step through the things you need to understand and consider to enable you to make the right choice.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
How To Choose The Best Funds is suitable for beginners and those wishing to gain a better understanding of how to choose a fund.
To provide you with understanding of the different types of funds that are available and to enable you to match your choice of fund(s) to your own investment goals.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify your investment goals
- What returns you should realistically expect from your investments
- How to increase your returns
- What funds contain and how their contents can affect the risk and return of your investment
- How a fund is legally “wrapped” and the impact of this on your investment
- What a key investment information document (KIID) is and how to understand it
- What accumulation and income funds are and which are best for you
- How to know if you are buying high risk funds
- How many funds you need to buy
- What the difference is between active and passive funds and what the pros and cons of each are
Through a mixture of videos and text will Ramin will guide you through the following topics: